- Multiple positions available
- 24/7 Program – with a variety of morning, afternoon, evening and inactive sleepovers
- Work locally in the Swan Hill area
Who We Are
Zenitas Healthcare is a community-based healthcare provider. We help our clients and communities live heathier and happier lives, so they can thrive. We offer community-based healthcare in primary care, allied health, homecare and mobile health and for all ages and life stages.
We have grown through acquisitions of like-minded, customer-focused businesses which includes:
- Accommodation & Care Solutions (ACARES)
- Australian Home Care Service (AHCs)
- Orion Services
We provide personal and aged care, disability services and accommodation, general practice medicine, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, podiatry, speech pathology, and dietetic services.
Working with the Australian Home Care Services team in Swan Hill, you will be assisting our client as a Support Worker. You will visit our clients in their homes to provide the vital support that enables them to maintain their independence and remain in the comfort of their own home. Each day may be different, but your core responsibilities will likely include:
- Standard Personal Care
- Manual handling
- Meal preparation and feeding
- Bowel care
- Client Specific Care Tasks
We are looking for a flexible and passionate Support Worker in Shepparton. Our ideal candidate will have some previous exposure in the field working as a Support Worker and following:
- Certificate III (or higher) in Disability Care, Home & Community Care, Aged Care or Individual Support
- Great passion for helping people
- Manual handling experience
- Experience with ABI will be advantageous
What We Offer
We believe our people are the key to our success, and we foster a supportive, friendly, and creative working environment. Our human-centric business philosophy also means that we learn from each other, celebrate each other’s successes, and achieve great results by working together.
We offer you:
- Flexibility in the hours you work to balance work from home life
- Ability to have an impact on your clients’ lives
- Great Swan Hill location – work locally
- Opportunity to gain further training and professional development
If you think this role might be for you, we want to hear from you. Please click apply.
If you would like your profile to be discovered by our team of recruiters for future roles, we would love you to join our Talent Community.