Who We Are
Zenitas Healthcare is a community-based healthcare provider. We help our clients and communities live heathier and happier lives, so they can thrive. We offer community-based healthcare in primary care, allied health, homecare and mobile health and for all ages and life stages.
We have grown through acquisitions of like-minded, customer-focused businesses which includes:
- Accommodation & Care Solutions (ACARES)
- Australian Home Care Service (AHCs)
- Orion Services
We provide personal and aged care, disability services and accommodation, general practice medicine, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, podiatry, speech pathology, and dietetic services.
Working with ACARES team in Kangaroo Flat – Bendigo, you will be assisting our client as a Disability Support Worker. You will visit our client in his home to provide the vital support that enables him to maintain his independence and remain in the comfort of his own home for longer. Each day may be different, but your core responsibilities will likely include:
- Complex Personal Care
- Client specific care tasks – personal care, bowel care, hoisting (training will be provided)
- Shifts: 24/7 program – including non-active sleepovers
We are looking for a passionate and reliable Support Worker with hoisting and bowel care experience. To do well in this role, you will have at least 1-2 years of experience in the field working as a Support Worker and Certificate III (or higher) in Disability Care, Home & Community Care, Aged Care or Individual Support.
Other Mandatory requirements:
- National Police Check
- Employee Working with Children Check
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificates
What We Offer
We believe our people are the key to our success, and we foster a supportive, friendly and creative working environment. Our human-centric business philosophy also means that we learn from each other, celebrate each other’s successes, and achieve great results by working together.
We offer you:
- Flexibility in the hours you work to balance work from home life
- Ability to have an impact on your clients’ lives
- Great Bendigo location
- Opportunity to gain further training and professional development
If you think this role might be for you, we want to hear from you. Please click apply.
If you would like your profile to be discovered by our team of recruiters for future roles, we would love you to join our Talent Community.