To support the development and execution of the brand strategy in order to deliver profitable and sustainable growth for assigned brands across markets where LIWA operates.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recommend a sales budget to the Retail Managers that focuses on margins and inventory
- Lead the development and implementation of the strategy for key brands in order to support growth and maximize profitability of the brand
- Identify, develop, and deploy brand marketing initiatives from insight to execution to build brand awareness, deliver brand share and category growth
- Work with the retail teams to set and monitor KPI’s to asses performance of each brand using measures such ATV, ATU and conversions rates
- Review and analyse brand performance / sales data and forecast growth in order to develop appropriate budgets for the assigned brand(s)
- Manage the OTB budgets and develop strategies to improve stock turn
- ·Conduct appropriate research to understand current and future customer needs and introduce new products / update product lines
- Develop range planning as per the approved OTB budgets and in line with forecast need / plan
- Develop range selection as per the requirement of the market to build the right balance of assortment breadth and depth within the approved OTB budgets
- Work with the buyers to ensure proper assortment planning is in place
- Undertake competitor surveys to compare and analyse pricing strategies in order to stay competitive and maintain margins whilst considering pre-determined markups
- Analyse sales data to update the brand portfolio and provide feedback to Principals and COO in order to to determine new products and/or deletion of under-performing products
- Provide guidance to the visual merchandising team in line with the brand guidelines and monitor visual standards across stores
- Work with the retail managers in order to prepare opening plans and budgets for new stores and ensure all new stores are opened on time, within budgets and in line with the brand guidelines
- Conduct regular store visits and liaise with store teams to understand any issues related to the brands and take corrective action as necessary
- Monitor, review and track all store activities to ensure they are in line the company’s operating policies, procedures and core values.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Principals, all external agencies including suppliers, , show sponsors, magazine editors, etc
- Lead, coach and manage the performance of staff in line with good people management practices
- From time to time perform other activities as directed by the department manager.
Resource Competency Required:
- WSSI (Weekly Sales Stock Intake)
- Quarterly Tracker.
- Markdown Management Tool.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Navision and BI tools.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience.
- Previous industry and management experience required.
- Job Location
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Company Industry
- Retail & Wholesale; Fashion & Apparel
- Company Type
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role
- Employment Type
- Full Time Employee
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies
- Career Level
- Years of Experience
- Min: 8 Max: 15
- Residence Location
- United Arab Emirates