Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS – Human Capital (HC)
Job Description & Summary
A career in Human Resources, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. You’ll focus on helping the local offices in driving the Firm’s people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, and supporting our Firm wide values by working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and Firm wide success in the marketplace.
It takes talented people to support the largest professional services organisation in the world. Our Recruiting team works to identify and attract talent for PwC. You’ll focus on engaging the most qualified experienced candidates by building relationships with job seekers and candidates, while understanding the dynamic hiring needs of each business. Our team actively recruits for full time employees at all levels, from experienced to executive, as well as fixed term, contingent, and flexible talent and supports the internal movement process between roles.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
– Reports recruitment information & statistics to key internal clients, for purpose of tracking cost, time & source of hire and to keep them informed of progress on recruitment
– Ensures that cost efficient options are explored for interviewing candidates
– Finalises job descriptions with Partners and Directors
– Sources experienced candidates from multiple sources, liaising with PwC Recruitment teams in other locations to share information and minimize duplication of effort
– Develops and promotes the PwC people value proposition within recruitment; Interview and test candidates using the standard competency based recruitment model and employing psychometric testing within selection
– Manages the end to end recruitment process in line with Global PwC standards and metrics
– Collects data for recruitment reporting needs in a timely manner
Learning and Growth
– Supports improvements in the HC Operating model, specifically the increased delivery of standardised services. Looks for areas of continuous improvement across the Recruitment & Global Mobility function
– Promotes collaboration, trust and improvement between team members and across the People Team
– Works on specific projects related to HR initiatives as assigned
– Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Psychology or Business Management is an advantage
– Professional Human Resources certification or Recruitment qualifications is an advantage (i.e CIPD, Level A/B Psychometric Testing)
– Proficiency in spoken and written English and Arabic
– 5+ years of recruitment experience essential
– Professional Services and / or Big 4 expertise and knowledge is ideal (otherwise work for a large international business)
– Knowledge and experience of the Middle East Region is required
– Experience sourcing candidates with professional services experience, internationally as well as across the Middle East is essential
Knowledge and Skills
– Experience and proficiency in recruitment technology is essential
– Experience and expertise of selection techniques including competency based interviewing and running assessment centres is essential
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
– Strong customer service orientation with ability to use patience and diplomacy to handle issues
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they’re looking for.
We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets – UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.