• Develop overall digital communication strategy for the Campaign in support of its objectives.
• Ensure the digital communication strategy links to the peaks of the campaigns team, research and policy work and other communications peaks.
• Develop key messages, lead on creating and maintaining appropriate and consistent language and terminology across all media
• Take day-to-day responsibility for the building and development of outstanding digital platforms for the Campaign, including: the Campaign Network; webinars; and any other digital technology required to deliver our message and achieve our outcomes.
• Take day-to-day ownership of the content and management of the Campaign’s website and other agreed digital platforms.
• Lead on the investment in the online capabilities of the Campaign Network – ensuring that the creation of online member engagement is fully functional and inputted to by all team members.
• Ensure digital content is engaging, topical/up-to-date and relevant and supports the objectives, brand and values of the Campaign.
• Implement and/or support digital campaigns to support the Campaign’s fundraising and influencing objectives across agreed platforms.
• Work with Campaign staff to identify compelling ideas for web stories and maintain a content pipeline.
• Establish and maintain systems to report and evaluate the Campaign’s digital platforms and campaigns.
• Keep up to date with current digital trends and developments and ensure we remain timely and current in our use of digital media.
• Bachelor degree in communication or other relevant professional qualification/degree
• 10 to 15 years of experience.
Experience & Knowledge
• Strong experience of initiating and running successful and innovative digital marketing campaigns.
• Strong experience of maintaining and designing websites using website content management systems and using other social media platforms.
• Wide experience of creating and editing lively, dynamic content for the internet.
• Wide experience of monitoring and analyzing website activity and usage.
• Ability to understand organizational strategy and objectives, and develop communication initiatives that help achieve them.
• Experience of managing relationships with external contractors and freelance staff.
• Good understanding of HTML and CSS and/or Adobe Dreamweaver.
• Good understanding of guidelines, new developments in accessibility and the ability to design websites.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills with ability to develop strong relationships with colleagues and external partners.
• Interest in loneliness and older people’s issues.
• Ability to priorities and balance many concurrent tasks and organize work effectively to meet strict deadlines.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• High attention to detail.
• Highly motivated, enthusiastic with a “can do “mindset and willingness to take the initiative.
Kershaw Leonard is committed to finding First Class people for its World Class Clients. Since our inauguration in September 1999, We have become well-respected specialists for all aspects of Human Resource Consultancy and Recruitment, and bring a standard of professional conduct (through the Recruitment Employment Confederation UK) to the industry here in the Middle East. Our qualified Consultants deliver a unique quality of service that is designed to meet the individual needs of both Candidates and Clients.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover permanent, temporary and contract staff, and Executive Search, in the following sectors:
Senior Executives and Directors; Design; Engineering and Construction; Finance and Banking; Human Resources and Training; IT and Telecoms; Legal; Logistics and Supply Chain Management; Media; Office Management; Retail; Sales and Marketing and Secretarial and Business Support.