My client is looking for a Registered or Provisional Psychologist to join their team on a permanent, full time basis. You will become part of a well established Private Practice, with over 35 years of resources within the Psychology field. This is a great opportunity for a Provisional Psych to gain experience and develop their skill set, whilst being supervised and supported by a fantastic team of highly skilled Psychologists.
The position itself is based in North Queensland, in a rural coastal town surrounded by wildlife.
- Child and adolescence experience
- AHPRA registration
- Experience with evidence based theories
- Passionate about working with children and families
- Experience in providing therapeutic interventions
- Experience carrying out assessments
What’s on offer:
- Full reception and admin facilities
- Evidence based resources
- Supportive team environment
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Little report writing required
- On-going supervision on offer
A degree in Psychology is essential for this role, along with AHPRA Registration.
For the last 28 years, Careers Connections is a national healthcare recruitment agency that has helped doctors, nurses and allied health professionals of all levels find the most rewarding jobs. With access to thousands of jobs nationally, and a team of highly specialised Consultants, we are in the best position to help you find your next perfect job.
To apply for this role, please send your CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com